Returns & Refund Policy
We offer a return policy on products that are classified as the following:
- Damaged in transit
- If damaged, don’t accept delivery from the courier and notify our Customer Service Staff.
- If you have already accepted delivery, and then notice that the product appears to have been damaged in transit, you should notify our Customer Service staff immediately.
- Incorrect product – This is in case we shipped the wrong product
- In the event that the product shipped is not what you ordered, please notify our Customer Service Staff, so that we can organise a return and a replacement can be sent immediately
- Faulty product
- In the event that the product you have received is faulty on receipt or develops a fault, you may be able to return it. We require that you inform us of any faulty goods within 2 days of receipt
- If the manufacturer directs you to return the product to the manufacturer, agent or a third party, then you should arrange for the product to be returned as directed and otherwise in accordance with the manufacturers returns policy. The manufacturer will then organize any refund, repair or replacement payable under the policy.
How do I return a product?
If you wish to return a product please do the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
- Please allow us 1 to 2 business days to assess your request and we will get back to you with further instructions.