Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Bioceuticals Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy red blood cells, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Choline and the B group vitamins are involved in healthy nervous system metabolism and are in high demand during times of stress.
- Provides immune supporting nutrients – vitamins A, C and D3 – plus zinc and selenium for antioxidant activity.
- Includes lipotropic nutrient factors choline, inositol, and vitamin B12, which play a role in normal healthy liver metabolism.
- Contains the nutrients selenium and zinc with vitamins A, C, D3 and E, for healthy skin support.
Bioceuticals Women’s Essentials Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 2500IU)||750µgRE*|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (equiv. pantothenic acid [Vitamin B5] 100mg)||109.2mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. pyridoxine [vitamin B6] 50mg)||60.8mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500µg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||150mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv. vitamin E50IU)||41.3mg|
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5µg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||30µg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||150µg|
|Boron (as borax)||2mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||100mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50µg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150µg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||35mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||25µg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||26µg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root||1000mg|
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed||500mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.