UltraClean Antarctic Krill 1500mg provides high strength, environmentally sustainable krill oil, sourced from an MSC certified sustainable fishery. Naturally rich in EPA and DHA, krill oil may support heart, eye and brain health. UltraClean Antarctic Krill 1500mg is also high in phospholipids, important components of healthy cell membrane structure.
- Rich in omega-3 to support heart and eye health, and required for healthy brain function.
- With anti-inflammatory actions of omega-3.
- High in phospholipids, which form the structural basis of all cell membranes, particularly concentrated in cell membranes of the nervous system.
- Phospholipids along with bile salts help in the absorption of lipids by forming micelles.
- These phospholipids are bound to the omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and preliminary evidence suggests this structure facilitates delivery of EPA and DHA into the body.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.
- Vanilla scented.
|Euphausia superba (krill) oil||1.5g|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. phosphatidyl choline
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains shellfish/seafood.
- Contains up to 67.5mcgRE (225IU) of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occurring in krill oil.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.