Natural relief for mild digestive symptoms including indigestion, bloating, reflux and nausea.
Features and benefits
- A synergistic combination of Western and Chinese herbs traditionally used to relieve symptoms of indigestion (functional dyspepsia) and heartburn, including nausea, belching (burping), bloating and flatulence.
- Also helps relieve acid reflux (in which gastric acid and/or partially digested food flows back into the oesophagus or mouth, sometimes referred to as gastroesophageal reflux disease, GORD or GERD).
- Helps regulate stomach function, relieve abdominal discomfort and soothe inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to regulate the relationship between the Stomach and Spleen organ-meridian systems, reduce food stagnation, clear excess heat, and enhance the transformation of food and drink into energy (Qi) and nutrients.
- Suitable for people who eat rich, spicy or heavy meals.
- Also suitable for those who eat irregularly, while on the run or while under stress.
How it works
Do you suffer from indigestion, heartburn, bloating, burping or other forms of tummy trouble?
From the perspective of TCM, these issues might be due to an imbalance in your Spleen and Stomach organ-meridian systems, which are responsible for transforming the food and drink you consume into nutrients and Qi (energy), and then distributing them around your body while also transporting wastes downwards to your intestines so they can be eliminated.
In circumstances in which this natural flow of Qi is disrupted (for example due to eating too much, eating food that is too rich, or eating while under stress), the Qi may accumulate until it becomes ‘rebellious,’ travelling upwards through the digestive tract instead of downwards, creating symptoms such as heartburn, reflux, nausea and burping.
Fusion® Reflux and Indigestion contains Chinese herbs such as Magnolia bark, Pinellia and Evodia berry, which have traditionally been used to direct rebellious Qi downwards, easing acid reflux and heartburn, and clearing the excess Heat and inflammation that commonly accompany these symptoms.
These herbs are accompanied by the Western herb German chamomile, which has a long history of use as a calming digestive tonic and is traditionally taken to help relieve indigestion (dyspepsia), abdominal discomfort, nausea and wind and to support normal digestion.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile)||flower||500mg|
|Magnolia officinalis||stem bark||400mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolon||200mg|
|Tetradium ruticarpum (Evodia)||fruit||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Directions for use
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1–2 tablets once or twice daily.
Child 6–12yrs: Take ½–1 tablet once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.