Men’s Essentials is a broad-range formula, providing essential vitamins and minerals for energy production, healthy immune support, and male physiology. It includes rhodiola traditionally used in eastern European medicine and schisandra traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support mental and physical stress, male virility, and liver and kidney tone.
- Supports male physiology for healthy cognition, energy levels, prostate, hormone synthesis and sperm production.
- B vitamins and rhodiola provide support during times of stress.
- Choline, inositol, B12 and schisandra help maintain healthy liver metabolism.
- Folate, B6 and B12 promote healthy homocysteine levels and cardiovascular health.
- Broad range of antioxidants, including lycopene, to guard against free radical damage.
- 50mcg of chromium provides nutritional support for healthy blood glucose, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Immune support provided by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D.
equiv. vitamin A
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||200mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||100mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||500mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)||36.8mg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||12.5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||30mcg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||150mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||50mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||40mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||40mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||125mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||1.5g|
|Rhodiola rosea (rhodiola) root||500mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.