• Offers a huge 6.7g fibre per serve.
• Is very low in carbs – only 2g per serve.
• Is Low GI.
• Offers pre-biotic benefits.
• Is versatile enough to bake with.
• Is wheat and gluten free.
What is Polydextrose?
Polydextrose – a very low GI wheat and gluten free ingredient that is 90% dietary fibre. Polydextrose is classified as a “pre-biotic” and can help promote growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria.
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, LINSEEDS, ALMOND MEAL, SESAME SEEDS, PSYLLIUM SEED HUSKS, DESICCATED COCONUT, POLYDEXTROSE.
1. Mix FibreX Breakfast Cereal with hot or cold water.
2. Sweeten to taste with a low carbohydrate sweetener.
3. If desired, top with a low carbohydrate yoghurt.
4. Add some low carbohydrate fruit such as strawberries, raspberries, grapefruit or rock-melon.