ChondroPlex combines clinically trialled glucosamine and chondroitin with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to provide a comprehensive joint formula. ChondroPlex may help in slowing the progression of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, and provide temporary relief of symptoms including joint swelling, pain and reduced mobility.
- Provides three key joint nutrients – glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – in convenient tablet form.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Contains scientifically validated GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride and Bioiberica’s BioActive® chondroitin sulfate with OptiMSM® all at therapeutic doses.
- Provides 1500mg of glucosamine, 800mg of chondroitin and 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
- Helps to slow the progression of cartilage wear and joint space narrowing.
- May relieve pain and symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve swollen, aching joints and joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May increase joint mobility in mild arthritis.
- Uses a non-shellfish, non-GMO derived glucosamine, so is suitable for people with shellfish allergies.
Each tablet contains:
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex||628mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate – sodium – bovine||330mg|
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane – MSM) OptiMSM®||400mg|
Adults: As prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.