High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the
Prevention and Treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
Contents150g Powder (30 days)
Bone Builder with Vitamin D Powder, a source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, may:
• Assist in the prevention and treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
• Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
• Enhance bone mineral density.
• Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
• Reduce the risk of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in older people.
|Each 4.9 g dose contains:|
|Equiv. elemental Calcium||1000 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Phosphorus||431 mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||25 µg|
|Equiv. Cholecalciferol||1000 IU|
|Borax (Sodium borate)||26 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Boron||3.0 mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)||83 µg|
Adults: Add 1 scoop (4.9 g) to 100 mL room temperature water once daily (30 days supply). Stir well
and drink immediately.
For calcium supplementation in children:
Children: 1 to 3 years: Add ½ scoop (2.5 g) to 50 mL of room temperature water once daily (60 days
supply). Children 4 to 8 years: Add ¾ scoop (3.7 g) to 100 mL of room temperature water once daily (40
days supply). Children 8 to 12 years: Add 1 scoop (4.9 g) to 100 mL of room temperature water once
daily (30 days supply). Or take as directed by a healthcare professional. Stir well and drink immediately.