High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the
Prevention and Treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
Contents60 and 120 Tablets (20 or 40 days)
Bone Builder with Vitamin D, a source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, may:
• Assist in the prevention and treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
• Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
• Enhance bone mineral density.
• Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
• Reduce the risk of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in older people.
|Hydroxyapatite 1000 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Calcium||255 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Phosphorus||120 mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate||474.5 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Calcium||111.5 mg|
|Borax (Sodium borate)||8.9 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Boron||1.0 mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)||27 µg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||8.3 µg|
|Equiv. Cholecalciferol||333.3 IU|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.