Sore throat? Runny nose? Fever? Take ActiViral™ at the first sign of symptoms to fight colds, flu and other viral infections.
Features and benefits
- High potency antiviral formula combining standardised extracts of Andrographis (andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (oleuropein), plus Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle
- Also contains Vitamin C and a readily-absorbed form of Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN) for additional immune support during infections
- Assists in the management of viral infections causing colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections including rhinitis, sinusitis, laryngitis and tonsillitis
- For best results, take ActiViral™ at the first sign of symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, fever, catarrh and inflammation
- May help to relieve headache associated with fever, cold or flu
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)to clear heat, cool the Blood and resolve toxicity. Areas of traditional focus include head, throat, lung, stomach and the intestines.Suitable for adults and children over 5 years
How it works
ActiViral™ is a high potency formula containing therapeutic doses of Andrographis (4.5g per capsule, standardised to provide 62.5mg andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (1.25 g per capsule, standardised to provide 30mg oleuropein), combined with the immune-boosting herbs Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle (also known as Lonicera).
Clinical studies suggest that Andrographis reduces the risk of catching colds, and when they do occur shortens their duration and relieves symptoms such as fever, sore throat and runny nose.
Similarly, Echinacea may reduce the frequency of colds and mild URTIs, working by supporting immune functions that help the body fight off viral infections
In TCM, Honeysuckle has traditionally been regarded as a cooling remedy with special affinity for the Lung organ-meridian system, which encompasses not only the lungs themselves but also the immune system, nose and throat. It has a long history of use in the treatment of hot, feverish conditions such as colds, flu and other respiratory infections.
This formula also contains Vitamin C and a readily absorbed form of Zinc (OptiChel™ZN, a proprietary form of zinc glycinate) for additional support of the immune system.
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf)|
standardised to oleuropein 30mg
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle)||flower bud||1g (1000mg)|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN)|
equiv. to zinc 8mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for use
- Recommended dosage Take 2 capsules once or twice daily
- Child 5-12 years: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
- Child under 5yrs: Take only under medical supervision. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.